Sunday, February 3, 2013

Office art!

Let me just say that I am obsessed with Tagxedo! tagxedo.com I was 1st introduced to this site at work as a teambuilder......super fun! Then.....well....obsessed is the right word because next I personalized framed pieces for all of my friends as part of their Christmas bounty! On my desk are the words for a girls's group iron on project I am doing before March but...........this weekend's project was some art for the office!

I added everyone in the family plus some nic names and our street........used the tree shape and because bigger is better.....(esp if the wall is empty!!) I had it blown up to 3ft by 4ft at Staples for $7.50!! SCORE!! Used the remainder insulation board from last weekend's project.............seen here....


And I have the feel of a professionally done wrapped piece. Total for both was $29! Woop woop......picture me doing the running man. LOVE IT! Try it! You will love it too!

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing! What a great find. Congrats on your blog! Looking forward to reading your blog and getting lots of inspiration on many levels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing job Nic! I love the artwork. Please keep everyone posted on how to do these awesome projects. I'm inspired to do some myself!

    ReplyDelete